Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc. (a.k.a, Arrowhead Car Insurance) is much more than an auto insurance carrier. In actuality, Arrowhead is an independent program manager providing an extensive range of insurance products nationwide. Its auto insurance services are top ranked and prove quite competitive.
Read through this Arrowhead car insurance review and then enter your zip code on this page to start comparing car insurance quotes!
Arrowhead Car Insurance Company Background
In 1983 Arrowhead began as a non-standard auto insurance program in the California market. With now four offices in California, and its headquarters in San Diego, it has become one of the largest general insurance agencies in the United States. For nearly 20 years the company has continued to grow and add various other insurance segments for its clients and their independent agents. The reasons for Arrowhead’s continued success are:
- Being in multiple states
- Having diversified insurance products to withstand all markets
- Teaming up with top rated, trusted and financially secure insurance companies.
- Superior on-line tools and resources for their business partners that in turn provides a seamless workflow
- Strong in-house support – their staff successfully manages underwriting, marketing and communications, technology matters, accounting, legal, operations and customer service.
Arrowhead Car Insurance Virtual Insurance Experience
In 2001, Arrowhead created a technology platform called Arrowhead Exchange, which is a secure online portal where producers can conduct business and insured clients can get questions answered, and pay their bills online. Arrowhead’s well designed website allows for a wonderful user experience and is easy to navigate.
Reasons for Choosing Arrowhead Car Insurance
- Started out with its non-standard auto program in California in 1983 – so rich a history in this insurance segment.
- They are an independent program manager of products and not beholden to one specific auto insurance carrier.
- Can provide quick quotes for your auto insurance rates because of their Arrowhead Exchange portal.
- Superb Customer Service
Arrowhead Car Insurance Partners
Arrowhead’s two partners in the personal auto insurance market are QBE and Starr Indemnity & Liability Company. Both of these companies are “A” rated carriers by A.M. Best Company – which was founded in 1899 and is one of the leading full-service credit rating organizations in the world, and is dedicated to serving the financial services industries, focusing primarily on the insurance sector.
Arrowhead Car Insurance and QBE
QBE’s personal auto insurance coverage through Arrowhead is only offered in the states of Arizona, California, Michigan, and Washington. While coverage varies from state to state, all areas will provide motorists with insurance from “clean” drivers to ones with minor and major violations. A broad sample of the types of coverage one will receive are:
- Payment plan(s) are available with 30-day down payment.
- Discounts for multi-car, Clean Driver, Good Driver, Good Student, Mature Driver, Experienced Driver and Renewal are available.
- Other types of coverage available are Full Safety Glass, Motorist Protection, Lien holder, Deductible Options, Rental Reimbursement, and Towing & Labor.
Since its small start as a company in 1886, The QBE Insurance Group has become Australia’s largest general insurance and reinsurance group. For more than 120 years the continued growth of QBE Group, nationally and internationally, has played a significant part in Australian commercial history. Now it is making itself known in the U.S. insurance market.
Arrowhead Car Insurance and Starr Indemnity
Starr Indemnity’s personal auto insurance coverage through Arrowhead is only offered in the states of Arizona, California, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. While coverage varies from state to state, all areas will provide motorists with insurance from “clean” drivers to ones with minor and major violations. An array of the types of discounts you can receive depending on the state you reside in and product you purchase are: multi-car, anti-theft, senior driver, experienced driver, drug and alcohol driving awareness training, and wok loss benefits.
Beginning in 1919 and incorporated in 1943, Starr Indemnity has been focused on providing premier insurance coverage with competitive pricing to meet the needs of their customers. Starr Indemnity distributes its personal auto insurance products through Managing General Agents.
Arrowhead Car Insurance Quotes
With strong marketing, open-minded product development, great workplace atmosphere, wise business partnerships, and diverse products, Arrowhead Car insurance is a good choice for reasonable and affordable car insurance. But as with any major purchase, like auto insurance, it’s important that you compare rates from a number of insurance carriers.
Start comparing car insurance rates by entering your zip code now!