Arrowhead is an independent program manager, providing an extensive range of insurance products nationwide. Its auto insurance services are top-ranked and provide competitive rates.
Arrowhead Car Insurance Company Background
In 1983 Arrowhead began as a non-standard auto insurance program in the California market.
With four offices in California and its headquarters in San Diego, the company has become one of the largest general insurance agencies in the United States.
For nearly 20 years the company has continued to grow and add various other insurance segments for its clients and their independent agents.
The reasons for Arrowhead’s continued success are:
- Being in multiple states
- Having diversified insurance products to withstand all markets
- Teaming up with top rated, trusted and financially secure insurance companies
- Superior online tools and resources for their business partners that provide a seamless workflow
- Strong in-house support with a staff that manages underwriting, marketing and communications, technology matters, accounting, legal, operations, and customer service.
Arrowhead Car Insurance Virtual Insurance Experience
In 2001, Arrowhead created a technology platform called Arrowhead Exchange, a secure online portal where producers can conduct business and insured clients can find answers to their questions and pay their bills.
Arrowhead’s well-designed website allows for a wonderful user experience and is easy to navigate.
Reasons for Choosing Arrowhead Car Insurance
There are several reasons you should consider using Arrowhead as your can insurance provider, because:
- They have a rich a history in the insurance world
- They are an independent program manager of products and not beholden to one specific auto insurance carrier
- They can provide quick quotes for your auto insurance rates
- They have superb customer service
Arrowhead Car Insurance Partners
Arrowhead Car Insurance and QBE
While coverage varies from state to state, all areas will provide motorists with insurance, from “clean” drivers to ones with minor and major violations.
The options offered include:
- Payment plan(s) which are available with a 30-day down payment
- Discounts for multi-car, Clean Driver, Good Driver, Good Student, Safe Driver, Mature Driver, Experienced Driver and Renewal
- Other types of coverage, including Full Safety Glass, Motorist Protection, Lien holder, Deductible Options, Rental Reimbursement, and Towing & Labor.
Since its small start as a company in 1886, the QBE Insurance Group has become Australia’s largest general insurance and reinsurance group.
For more than 120 years the continued growth of QBE Group, nationally and internationally, has played a significant part in Australian commercial history.
Now it is making itself known in the U.S. insurance market.
Arrowhead Car Insurance and Starr Indemnity
An array of the types of discounts you can receive depending on your state of residence are:
- senior driver
- experienced driver
- drug and alcohol driving awareness training
- work loss benefits
Beginning in 1919 and incorporated in 1943, Starr Indemnity has been focused on providing premier insurance coverage with competitive pricing to meet the needs of their customers.
Starr Indemnity distributes its personal auto insurance products through Managing General Agents.
Arrowhead Car Insurance Quotes
With strong marketing, open-minded product development, great workplace atmosphere, wise business partnerships, and diverse products, Arrowhead Car Insurance is a good choice for reasonable and affordable car insurance coverage.
But as with any major purchase, like auto insurance, it’s important that you compare rates from a number of insurance carriers.