Balboa auto insurance company has been providing insurance services for more than 60 years. Balboa has been financially stable since inception. Balboa offers car insurance through its subsidiary, Balboa Insurance Company.
The corporate headquarters is located in Irvine, California. If you are considering buying a policy with Balboa, you will have to locate a local agent. There is no link to car insurance from the main website for Balboa. If you are shopping for car insurance, make sure that you compare rates and coverage so you can make an informed decision regarding your insurance needs.
Read through this Balboa car insurance review online and then be sure to use our free car insurance quote comparison tool!
Optional Coverage Available with Balboa
- Rental Car Reimbursement – This coverage can be used if your vehicle is at the repair shop because of damage caused by a covered loss or accident.
- Towing – This coverage can be used if your vehicle is disabled.
- Burglary and Theft – This coverage will apply if your vehicle is burglarized or stolen.
Balboa Standard Car Insurance Coverage
- Bodily Injury – This coverage can be used for any injuries caused by an accident or covered loss.
- Uninsured/Underinsured – This type of coverage can be used if another vehicle collides with your vehicle and that vehicle is not insured or has low limits on their policy.
- Collision – This coverage is for property damage done to your vehicle.
- Comprehensive – This type of coverage is used when there is damage to your vehicle which was not caused by a collision. An example of comprehensive coverage is damage caused by an animal hitting your vehicle.
Types of Vehicles That Can Be Insured by Balboa
- Customer Service
Balboa Car Insurance Quotes Online
Balboa strives to help the consumer as much as possible whenever there is a claim. The company’s goal is to comply with state laws while settling a claim as quickly as possible and giving the consumer the maximum allowable payout on a claim.
There is no website for Balboa car insurance, so you will have to use an agency online or search for a local agent. You can get a quote from online insurance agencies but it is unclear if you can also manage your insurance account online if you buy a Balboa car insurance policy.