Because the company does not offer online quotes, you will have to locate an agent who can provide you with a quote for a Central car insurance policy.
Read this Central auto insurance review and then get started comparing car insurance options today!
Central Auto Plus Coverage
Central Insurance Company offers several additions to the typical liability auto insurance, which include:
- Towing and Labor – This coverage would provide you with up to $100 dollars to have your vehicle towed to a repair shop.
- Collision Deductible Waiver – If your vehicle is hit in a hit-and-run accident, your collision deductible would be waived.
- Medical Payments – If you are wearing your seatbelt and you are injured, this coverage would double your basic medical payments coverage.
Benefits of Summit Auto Policy with Central
Central Insurance also offers its customers several different benefits:
- Repair and Replacement Coverage – If you have owned your vehicle for less than a year and you get into an accident, this coverage will pay for the lesser of the cost to repair the vehicle or replace your damaged vehicle.
- Windshield Deductible Waiver – If your vehicle’s windshield is damaged because of flying debris, this coverage will pay for the cost to replace your windshield and you would not be required to pay a deductible.
- Rental Car Damage – If you are driving a rental car and it is damaged, Central will pay the rental car company up to $1,000 dollars for loss of use.
- Fire, Police, and Rescue Squad Coverage – If you are injured during an accident, this coverage will pay for the public safety emergency responders.
- Automobile Death Benefit – This coverage will provide for family members in the event you die during an auto accident.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Central Customer Loyalty Credit
In addition to the above-listed coverage options and benefits, Central provides credits and discounts for policyholders who are eligible.
Once you have been insured with Central for at least two consecutive years, Central will apply a credit of two percent toward your renewal policy.
After ten years of being a Central policyholder, you will receive the maximum credit of 10 percent. This credit will be applied toward any subsequent policy renewals.
Reporting a Claim with Central Insurance
If you have a claim with Central, you can report your claim online. You can also check the status of your claim online or by calling a toll-free number.