Chubb is the 11th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States.
Read this Chubb car insurance review and then start comparing car insurance rates from multiple companies in your area today!
Chubb Online Policy Management
The Chubb website allows clients to:
- Access your policy information including a coverage summary
- View and print a copy of your policy
- Check the status of your claim and locate a claim adjuster
- Report a claim online
- View and print your ID cards
- locate agent and broker contact information
When it is time to pay for auto insurance coverage, Chubb customers have the following options:
- Chubb Autopay – Allows customers to pay their bills using their checking, savings, or money market account
- CheckFree Service – Customers can pay their bills using the electronic check funds transfer
- Toll-Free Convenience – Customers are able to pay their bills using the company’s toll-free number
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
If you have a Chubb car insurance policy, you can use the E-policy feature which will allow you to have your policies and records of payment emailed to you.
Chubb encourages customers to choose this option as it allows individuals to maintain records of their insurance coverage and payments in a convenient, electronic location.
You can stop the E-policy at any time and receive a paper delivery of your policy. Receiving your policy electronically will conserve paper and in an emergency will prevent you from rushing around trying to locate your policy information.
E-policy then is peace of mind. Your documents are knowledge and knowledge is power.
Chubb Coverage for Collector Vehicles
Depending on the type of policy you choose with Chubb, you may be entitled to the following benefits:
- Agreed Value Coverage – This coverage can actually increase as the value of your car increases. If you have a collector vehicle and it is considered to be a total loss, you will not have to debate about the value of your vehicle.
- Choice of Body Shop – This coverage will allow you to use a mechanic and shop you’re familiar with rather than forcing you to go to someone the company chooses.
It is best to compare policies from multiple companies before choosing the policy that works best for you. If you are searching for car insurance coverage, try a comparison tool which will allow you to compare rates and coverage options from multiple companies at once.