Conseco is a proven leader in the insurance industry with more than $4 billion dollars in annual revenue and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
You can obtain a quote for a Conseco car insurance policy online. When you go to the Conseco website, you will be referred to Amica to get a quote for insurance.
You should always shop around for insurance rates and coverage options to make sure that you are getting the most for your money.
Read through this Conseco car insurance review and then use our free tool to get a car insurance comparison today!
Features with Conseco Insurance
Through Amica, Conseco offers the following features:
- New Vehicle Depreciation Waived – If you have a claim within the first 180 days of owning a vehicle, your vehicle will not be subject to any depreciation.
- Keys Lost or Stolen – You will not have to pay a deductible if your keys are lost or stolen.
- Glass Repair – You will you will not have to pay a deductible for glass repair.
- Deployed Air Bag – You will not have to pay a deductible for repair or replacement of a deployed air bag.
- Court Attendance – You will receive full reimbursement for lost earnings if you attend court at the request of Amica.
- Bail Bonds – You will get $1,000 towards any bail bonds.
You will be able to purchase towing and labor coverage when you buy an Amica/Conseco car insurance policy.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
The roadside assistance phone number is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week. When a tow truck responds, you will get service on the spot for your disabled vehicle or your vehicle will be towed.
You can also choose your own company and Conseco will reimburse you for your towing expenses.
Discounts with Conseco
The company also offers the following discounts:
- Multi-line Discount – When you buy an Amica/Conseco auto insurance policy and you also purchase a homeowner’s policy, you will receive a discount. If you also buy a life insurance policy with Amica/Conseco along with an auto policy, you will receive a discount.
- Multi-Car – When you insure more than one vehicle with Amica/Conseco, you will get a discount.
- Accident Prevention/Defensive Driver Classes – In some states, discounts are offered to drivers who complete defensive driving classes.
- Good Student Discount – Amica/Conseco offers a discount for good student drivers that can be applied in most states.
- Anti-Theft Device – If your vehicle has an alarm or other anti-theft device, you may receive a discount on the comprehensive coverage part of your policy.
- Vehicle Recovery System – If your vehicle has an operational anti-theft and recovery device, you may be able to apply this discount to the comprehensive coverage part of your policy.
Before you purchase car insurance coverage from Conseco, make sure that you compare quotes from multiple companies.