Originally based out of Chicago, the Country Financial Insurance Company began its journey in 1925 by offering fire and lightning insurance to farmers.
Today, Country Insurance offers numerous types of personal and commercial insurance, including:
- life insurance
- long-term care insurance
- disability insurance
- Medicare supplement insurance
- home and renters insurance
- insurance for farm ranch and crops
- car insurance
More About Country Financial
The Country Financial Insurance Company began offering car insurance in 1927 — just two years after the company began. Today, Country Financial offers more than just your basic car insurance policy.
The company provides multiple ways to insure your car with policies covering:
- comprehensive and collision
- vehicle liability
- bodily injury and property damage liability
- medical expenses
- uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- special tenants coverage
- personal umbrella
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Country Financial Car Insurance Coverage Options
Country Financial offers coverage options to meet customers’ specific needs. These options include:
- The Keeper – This coverage will allow you to protect your newer vehicle for four model years. If you have this type of coverage, Country Financial will pay the full repair cost of the vehicle, even if it exceeds what your vehicle is worth.
- Medical Expenses – You can purchase additional coverage that will pay up to $100,000 in medical expenses per person.
- Emergency Road Service – This coverage provides help when you are on the road and your vehicle is disabled and needs to be repaired or towed. Coverage includes all 50 states and Canada.
- Safety Glass Coverage – If any safety glass is damaged, you will not have to pay a deductible for the cost of repairing or replacing it.
- Vehicle Rental/Trip Interruption Coverage – This coverage provides reimbursement of up to $800 if your trip is interrupted because of an accident or covered loss.
Discounts with Country Financial
In addition to coverage options, Country Financial Insurance Company offers several discount options to its policyholders:
- Good Student and College Graduate Discounts – If you are high school or college student who has a B (3.0) grade point average or better, you may be eligible to receive this discount of up to 25%.
- Anti-Theft Discount – If you have a type of anti-theft device on your car, you could save money on the comprehensive coverage of your policy.
- Defensive Driver Discount – If you successfully complete a defensive driving class, you will be able to apply a 5% discount toward your policy.
- Engaged Couple Discount – If you are a couple who is engaged to be married within the next year, and at least one person is 21 years old, you may qualify for a discount.
- Driver Training Discount – If you are under 21 and you have taken a state-approved driver’s education course, you can save up to 10%.
Country Financial also provides guidance in investing in annuities, mutual funds, trusts, managed accounts, retirement, and education funding.
Before you decide if Country Financial is right for you, use our FREE quote tool below to access car insurance rates from multiple companies today!