Direct General can help you get insurance even if you have bad credit or a poor driving history. If you need high-risk insurance, Direct General will work with you to get you an insurance policy that meets your needs.
Continue reading this Direct General auto insurance review and then compare car insurance rates from multiple companies for FREE using our quote tool above!
Optional Insurance Coverage with Direct General
Direct General offers multiple car insurance coverage options, including:
- Emergency Protection Plan – This coverage can help you with expenses such as ambulance assistance, medical fees, and personal items. This plan may be able to provide you with emergency cash.
- Direct Roadside Assistance – This plan can help you to get a tow truck dispatched, mechanical first aid, or a jump start. If you are locked out of your vehicle, this plan can help you to get your car unlocked or make new keys for you.
- Accidental Death – This coverage will pay $5000 death benefit if you die as a result of a covered loss in your vehicle.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Customizing Your Payments with Direct General
Clients also have several options when it comes to paying their premiums with Direct General:
- Choose Your Payment Date – You can select the date that your payment is due with Direct General.
- Plan Your Payment Schedule – There are payment options that will allow you to pay the Direct General policy in full or once per month.
- Monthly Payment – Should you choose to pay your premium once a month, you can lower your monthly payment amount by paying more up front.
More on Direct General
While you cannot file a claim online with Direct General, the company does allow you to receive online quotes for car insurance.
Before you decide whether Direct General is right for you, compare rates from multiple companies to ensure you find the best deal.