You can get a quote online from Electric Car Insurance. If you are considering switching insurance companies, you should ask for quotes from several insurance companies so that you get the most coverage for the best price.
Auto Damage Repairs with Electric Car Insurance
Should you carry Electric Car Insurance, this is what you can expect after being involved in an accident:
- Phone call – You will need to call the toll-free number for their claims center.
- Appraiser estimate vs. repair shop estimate – If Electric Insurance needs to send out a local appraiser to assess the damage to your car, you will receive a copy of the estimate to take to the repair shop. It is common to have the initial estimate revised after the shop reviews the damage to your vehicle.
- Agreed Expenses – The appraiser will work out any differences between the estimate and the shop requirements. The Electric Insurance appraiser will work with the repair shop to come to an agreed upon expense.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Electric Auto Insurance Claims Process
- If you need to report a claim, you should call the claims center. The claims center is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Your adjuster will contact you within 24 hours of being assigned to your claim.
- Electric Insurance will then recommend a repair shop from their direct repair program.
- If you have applicable rental car coverage on your policy, Electric Insurance can arrange for you to get a rental car.
- If there are any supplemental estimates, Electric Insurance will handle them.
- Electric Insurance will monitor the status of your claim.
Glass Repairs with Electric Insurance
- Electric Insurance has partnered with Teleglass and if you have any damage, you should call Teleglass direct.
- You can either take your vehicle to a shop or have the repair service come to your location.
- You can use direct billing with Teleglass Direct.
- There is a lifetime warranty on workmanship with Teleglass.
Electric Auto Insurance Quotes
Electric Insurance can also provide a car insurance quote over the phone.
Electric Insurance has some discounts available but you will have to speak with an Electric Insurance representative to find out what they are.
Once you have an Electric Insurance car insurance policy, you can manage your account online. Get started comparing your Electric Car Insurance quotes online with quotes from other top insurers. Enter your zip code for a free car insurance comparison now!