EMC Insurance is sold through independent agents in more than 40 states. You should shop around for insurance coverage and get rate quotes from at least a few different companies.
Read through this EMC car insurance review and then get started with your free auto insurance comparison online!
Coverage Offered by EMC Car Insurance
- Liability – This includes both bodily injury and also property damage. This coverage is used whenever there is damage to someone else’s property. This coverage will be used if someone is injured during an accident.
- Medical Payments – This coverage pays for medical expenses caused by a covered loss.
- Personal Injury Protection – This coverage is only available in some states. If you are injured in a covered loss and you have medical bills, this coverage can help you pay your medical bills.
- Uninsured Motorist/Underinsured Motorists – This coverage is used when you are involved in an accident with someone who does not have enough insurance to pay for your damages. It can also be applied when someone damages your vehicle and does not have any insurance.
- Collision – This coverage is used for damages to your vehicle during a covered loss.
- Comprehensive – This coverage is used when there is damage to your vehicle that is not caused by hitting an object or overturning.
- Towing – This coverage can be applied if your vehicle is disabled needs to be towed.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Other Optional Coverage with EMC Insurance
- Optional Transportation Expenses – This coverage can be applied if you need transportation after a covered loss. This can be applied toward a taxi or public transportation.
- Increased Limits for Sound Reproducing Equipment – This coverage can increase your limits if you have a car stereo installed into your vehicle. If you have installed an expensive aftermarket audio system into your vehicle, you may want to purchase this coverage.
- Media – You may want to consider buying this coverage if you have a lot of CDs or DVDs in your vehicle at all times.
- Auto Loan/Lease – This coverage will help to bridge the gap between what your vehicle is worth and the amount of the loan. If your vehicle is a total loss, then you may owe more than what your vehicle is worth. If you buy this coverage, you can apply it so that the balance of your loan is paid off
When you buy an EMC Insurance policy, you will be able to access your policy information online. You can report a claim online or over the phone using a toll-free number.