Safeway Car Insurance Review 
Safeway car insurance was founded in Westmont, IL, in 1959. Safeway Insurance currently has an A+ customer service rating from the BBB.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Oct 10, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Safeway was established in the 1950s and remains stable today
- Safeway underwrites non-standard, high-risk car insurance policies
- Safeway Insurance also underwrites property & casualty policies
- Safeway Insurance insures other vehicles, including motorcycles and recreational vehicles
- Safeway has an A+ rating from the BBB for excellent customer service
Start saving money on car insurance right now by typing your ZIP code into our FREE online tool!
About Safeway Insurance
Privately held and founded in 1959, Safeway employs almost 500 people in the United States.
The company’s Southern United States primary market keeps 450 Safeway Insurance reps and more than 2,700 independent broker agents busy.
Related operating companies include:
- Safeway Direct Insurance in California
- Safeway Insurance of Illinois
- Safeway Insurance of Alabama
- Safeway Insurance of Georgia
- Safeway Insurance of Louisiana
Oak Brook County Mutual Insurance Co. operates in Texas.
The company has a low-risk prescreen score.
The profit potential in underwriting non-standard car insurance policies remains high.
Compare quotes from a variety of top insurance companies to get the coverage you need.