Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Zaneta Wood, Managing Editor, Technical Writing and Data Analyst Expert
Zaneta Wood, Ed.S. has over 15 years of experience in research and technical writing bringing a keen understanding of data analysis and information synthesis to reach a wide variety of audiences. She studied adult education and instructional technology at Appalachian State University as well as technical and professional communication at East Carolina University.
Zaneta has prepared technical publications for agencies such as Spartanburg Community Indicators Project, Metropolitan Studies Institute, and Spartanburg Area Conservancy. She has also given professional presentations for organizations such as Student Affairs Assessment Leaders, UNC College & University Systems Exchange, and Southeastern Assessment Institute.
- Car Insurance Guide
- Buying Auto Insurance Online
- How to Handle Car Insurance Policies When Moving Out of State
- What do I do if I can’t pay my insurance deductible?
- Do you need car insurance for a permit? (3 Can’t-Miss Facts)
- Do car insurance rates increase due to points on my license?