We are proud to introduce a new scholarship promoting safe driving for students.
Our Safe Driver Scholarship of $1,000 is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education.
The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis for the Fall semester. The deadline to apply is July 10, 2015.
Find out the requirements and how to enter below:
How to Enter
- Participate in one of the following Safe Driver Programs listed below or email for approval of other qualifying safe driver programs (email: email@example.com).
- Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on safe driving. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
- Once you are completed with steps 1 and 2, please proceed to filling out the application in our contact form below.
- Submit a link to your video, artwork, essay or creative element of your choice in the final step of the application form.
- Applicant will need to complete one of the safe driver programs listed below.
- Current college student or anyone planning on attending college (or another form of higher education) in the upcoming school year.
- Student must have a valid drivers license.
Safe Driver Programs
- American Family – Teen Safe Driver
- Farmers Insurance Y.E.S Program (Free)
- Join the Shift – Erie Insurance (Free)
- State Farm Steer Clear (Free)
- American Safety Council – Safe Motorist (Based on State)
- National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course (Based on State)
- I Drive Safely Program ($24.95)
- National Traffic Safety Institute ($24.95)
- Liberty Mutual teenSMART ($119.95)
Applicants are not limited to the list of Safe Driver Programs above. Please email Scholarship@CarInsuranceComparison.com to submit a safe driving program for approval. Free courses are available, however some paid courses reduce your insurance cost. Check with you current car insurance provider to see what safe driving programs they offer.
**No information is shared with any outside parties. The only people who can view your information are those who make up the scholarship committee.