The Cadillac CTS is a sporty sedan that was introduced by General Motors in 2002. It is a mid-size luxury car and comes in the following three different body styles:
- Sport wagon
Enter your zip code to compare car insurance rates for your Cadillac CTS now!
Types of Cadillac CTS
Insurance costs for your Cadillac CTS will vary based on the model as well as your own personal profile, driving record, and your location.
Below is a list of the CTS Cadillac cars that you can own:
- CTS Sport Sedan – $35,165 to $53,970
- CTS-V Sedan – $63,465 to $72,125
- CTS Coupe – $38,165 to $50,210
- CTS-V Coupe – $63,465 to $71,675
- CTS Sport Wagon – $38,265 to $52,940
- CTS-V Sport Wagon – $63,465 to $72,010
Obviously, there is a wide range of pricing and options for the Cadillac CTS. The more money you spend on your car, the higher your insurance is going to be, especially if you buy comprehensive car insurance.
Insuring a Cadillac CTS
You will have to buy liability insurance in order to satisfy your state’s requirements which usually is not enough to protect your investment.
You need to consider purchasing collision and comprehensive car insurance as well for your new Cadillac CTS.
- Collision car insurance – protects you if you are at fault for an accident and your car gets damaged
- Comprehensive car insurance – covers every other type of damage your car may incur, including theft
Without collision and comprehensive car insurance you are very vulnerable to a host of possible incidents.
Liability only pays for damages to a third party driver, so unless your car is struck by someone else, you are not covered without total car insurance.
Reducing Premiums on Cadillac CTS Insurance
Car insurance is based on quite a few different elements. Before you buy a new car, you should request quotes for insurance to find out how much you can expect to pay.
Insurance quotes are determined by your personal profile, such as your:
However, your insurance rate is going to change based on the make and model car you plan on insuring.
The Cadillac CTS is a luxury car that is going to cost more to insure than a small-size economy car. Before purchasing, get insurance quotes to find out if you can truly afford the CTS.
Here are some tips to help reduce those car insurance premiums:
- Request various discounts from your car insurance company
- Find out how much you can save by combining several policies
- Ask if you qualify for a reduction in rate if your car is garage kept
- Explain any safety and security features that are installed in the car
Of course, keeping an impeccable driving record and raising your credit score can also help you score a lower insurance rate.
Compare Insurance Rates for a Cadillac CTS
Compare the cost of premiums from one insurance company to the next and factor in any discounts you will get so you know who is giving you the cheapest car insurance for your Cadillac CTS.
Enter your zip code now to start getting car insurance quotes to find the best policy for your Cadillac CTS.