Chris Tepedino is a feature writer that has written extensively about car insurance for numerous websites. He has a college degree in communication from the University of Tennessee and has experience reporting, researching investigative pieces, and crafting detailed, data-driven features.
His works have been featured on CB Blog Nation, Flow Words, Healing Law, WIBW Kansas, and Cinncinati.com. He has been a contributor to The Penny Hoarder, UpJourney, and Translate by Humans.
- 10 Most Dangerous States for Pedestrians 
- 15 States with the Highest Vehicle Theft Rates (Five Year Study)
- 25 Facts About Winter Weather Car Crashes [2023 Report]
- 10 States with the Worst Drivers [2023 Study]
- 10 States with the Most Reckless Drivers [2023 Study]