Managing Editor, Features
Sara Routhier, Managing Editor of Features and Outreach, has professional experience as an educator, SEO specialist, and content marketer. She has over five years of experience in the insurance industry. As a researcher, data nerd, writer, and editor she strives to curate educational, enlightening articles that provide you with the must-know facts and best-kept secrets within the overwhelming world of insurance.
Her work has been featured on: CBS, Denver Post, DriversEd, ESPN, Finance101, Finder, FOX5, Legal Advice, MSN, PrettyMotors, SeattleTimes, StarTribune, USA Today, WalletHub, Yahoo Finance, and the Zebra.
- The 15 Best Car Insurance Commercials [Mascots & Celebs!]
- Worst Drivers by State (Case Study)
- The 10 Most Affordable Cities [Where Millennials are Moving]
- Negotiating Car Insurance Rates [Survey Results]
- How Self-Driving Cars Could Impact Your Commute [New Study]