Insurance Operations Specialist
Michael earned a degree in Business Management degree with an insurance focus, which led to a successful 25-year career in insurance claims operations and support. He possesses a high-level of business acumen across multiple areas of the insurance industry. Over the course of his career, he served in multiple roles supporting claims operations including: Claims Specialist, Claims Trainer, Claim Automation & Procedures Specialist, and Process Analyst.
His primary areas of expertise are in complex insurance claim handling with a litigation focus, claims training, jurisdictional guidelines, process improvement, and data analytics. Michael has developed a keen understanding of the insurance industry, and well-rounded general business proficiency.
- Cheap Classic Car Insurance Without a Garage (2024)
- Best Affordable Classic Cars
- How do you get the lowest down payment on car insurance?
- Compare the Best Car Insurance Companies 
- Does car insurance cover engine failure?