You’ve just spent a great deal of money buying your dream car; it only makes sense to make sure that it’s insured to the fullest in case an accident happens.
To find out what Kia Sorento insurance cost, enter you ZIP code in the above FREE tool and start saving!
An essential element to finding the right car insurance for your new Sorento is shopping around and comparing insurance rates.
- your age
- your marital status
- your past driving history
- your school experience
- the type of car you’re driving
It’s important to ensure that you’re getting the best deal possible when looking for car insurance.
The Kia Sorento’s Safety Features Decrease Auto Insurance Costs
There are many things about your new Kia Sorento that can assist in lowering your insurance rates. Many of the redesigned features that Kia has installed in the Sorento are designed with safety and efficiency in mind.
Insurance providers are going to look closely at all of these factors, so it’s best that you know the features of your Sorento that are going to help you and the ones (if any) that are going to hurt you.
Keep track of these details will allow you to save on your Kia Sorento insurance rates! The Kia Sorento is full of features that are going to assist you in lowering your car insurance rate including:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) which allows the driver to maintain stability even in difficult weather situations.
- Four-wheel Anti-Lock Brakes.
- Side impact door beams reinforcing every side door to ensure that during a crash your passengers are protected.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) located at every wheel to ensure that you know when your tires are low on pressure. If a tire reaches low pressure, a warning light on the dashboard will alert you.
- Advanced Airbag System.
- Side Curtain Airbags on the first and second row.
- Front active headrests that move on impact to reduce the effects of whiplash.
- Child-Seat Latch System in the back seat making it easier and more secure to strap in child safety seats.
- Front and rear three-point seat belts.
- Hill Assist Control to keep the vehicle from rolling downhill, but disengages as soon as the vehicle begins to accelerate again.
- Brake Assist System for emergency stopping.
- Rear child safety door locks to keep your more precious cargo safe.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Optional Kia Sorento Safety Features
Features can also be added when purchasing your Kia Sorento that will help lower your auto insurance rate by increasing your safety while driving.
If your looking for insurance rates, take the time to compare all of the options on auto quotes!
Some simple comparing will help you find features and car insurance rates on a Kia Sorento. Some of these features include:
- Fog lights
- Wheel locks
- Rearview Back-up Camera to ensure that the driver can see everything behind the vehicle
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Electric windshield de-icer
- Back-up warning system that allows others to know when the vehicle is backing up
Kia Sorento Auto Insurance Rates
Auto insurance companies also look at driving records and the age of the main driver when considering the rate of insurance.
Your auto insurance can differ from region to region and from person to person so it’s vitally important that you shop around and compare several quotes before deciding on the insurance that’s right for you and your vehicle.