Erie Auto Insurance has been providing insurance services since 1925. The company headquarters is located in Erie, Pennsylvania. There are offices located in 24 cities. Erie Insurance has more than 4 million policies in force.
You can obtain a quote for Erie car insurance online or through an agent. If you are considering switching your insurance, you should shop around and compare rates and coverages.
Read through this Erie Car Insurance review and then start comparing car insurance rates online!
Discounts with Erie Insurance
- Safe Driver – Check with your agent or call Erie directly to learn more about this discount.
- Age 55 or Over – If you are age 55 or older, you may be eligible to receive a discount.
- Passive Restraints – If your car is equipped with passive restraints, you may be able to receive a discount.
- Anti-Theft Car Devices – If your vehicle has an anti-theft system or alarm, you may get a discount.
- Multi-Policy – If you purchase your auto policy and another policy such as a homeowner’s policy, you may be able to get a discount.
- Auto Accident Prevention Course – If you take a defensive driving course, you may be able to get this discount.
- Reduced Car Usage – If you no longer commute to work or use your car only occasionally, you may qualify for this discount.
Benefits of Using Erie Auto Insurance
You can contact Erie Insurance via e-mail or phone. There is a toll-free number that you can call 24 hours per day. You can speak to an Erie insurance agent Monday through Friday.
- Erie Insurance has the highest level of customer service for auto policyholders.
- Erie car insurance offers more than 30 extra features on their policies.
- You can customize your Erie car insurance policy.
- Erie Insurance is financially stable.
Claims Process with Erie Insurance
- Claim Guidance – If you have a claim, then the Erie insurance agent and the auto claims adjuster will help guide you through the claim.
- Vehicle Repairs – You can choose from several car repair options when you have a claim with Erie insurance.
- Locating a Repair Facility – You can locate a repair shop on the Erie website.
- Cracked Windshield – If you have damage to your windshield, you can take advantage of using the glass program with Erie Insurance.
You can file a claim with an Erie insurance agent. You can also report your claim online or call one of the Erie field offices online.
Make sure that you compare your Erie auto insurance quotes with other quotes from additional companies. Enter your zip below to get started!