FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Call for FREE quotes: (855) 425-8122
Vehicles are essential to everyday life in today’s society. Car insurance is an additional expense vital to keeping those vehicles running smoothly.
Once you’ve found your dream car and spent a large amount of money on it, it’s important that you purchase the right amount of coverage to keep you and your family safe in case of an accident.
You’ve just bought your brand new Acura MDX; now it’s time to insure it.
Read on to learn all about auto insurance for the Acura MDX and then enter your zip code in for a free car insurance rate comparison!
Acura MDX Safety Features
Many features on your new Acura MDX enhance the safety of the driver and passengers and can lower your insurance rate considerably. Some of these important features include:
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Advanced six-airbag system
- Three-point seat belts for all passengers
- Child restraint system in the rear seat
- Anti-theft security system
- Brake Assist for emergency stopping
Some features can be added when purchasing your new Acura that can also help increase your safety and possibly lower your insurance rate.
These features include:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – Warns the driver when a frontal collision is possible and helps slow the vehicle down.
- Blind Spot Information System – Allows the driver to know through a warning light when there is an object that he cannot see.
Acura MDX Crash Safety Ratings
The 2010 Acura MDX also received a five-star rating from the NHTSA during crash safety testing in frontal and side impacts.
Five stars is the highest rating given from the NHTSA for safety.
The Acura MDX earned four out of five stars in a roll-over crash. This high rating alone may help reduce your auto insurance rate significantly.
Acura MDX Auto Insurance Rates
With the Internet at your fingertips, it’s easy to compare quotes online for your Acura MDX auto insurance.
Enter your zip code to start comparing Acura MDX car insurance rates now!