FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save!
Missouri car insurance is required by state law, as it is in 47 other states.
The amount of liability insurance required in Missouri is:
- $25,000 per person for injury
- $50,000 per accident for injury
- $10,000 per accident for property damage
This will protect you when you are involved in an accident of any kind. Of course, if you can get higher coverage limits, you will be better protected, so make sure to get varying levels of coverage in your quotes to see what the cost difference is.
Enter your zip code in the quote tool above to compare several insurance companies at once!
Missouri Car Insurance Rates
When you’re going to pay your insurance, you have to think about what you get for the money.
It might cost you $65 a month for the state liability minimum, but you might not realize that even just $10 or $20 more a month can double your coverage in most cases.
Would you rather pay a little extra each month and not need it, or spend thousands on medical bills and repayment for property damages because you didn’t have enough coverage?
You can’t adequately estimate car insurance rates in Missouri. You have to take the time to get quotes based on your specific situation.
There is so much personal information that goes into determining insurance rates that finding an average is nearly impossible until you apply for quotes.
Missouri Car Insurance Providers
You should be working with Missouri car insurance providers who offer:
- Upstanding reputation
- Top quality customer service
- Affordable rates and good coverage
- Discounts on insurance rates
- Efficient claims handling
You can choose from local and regional providers, who sometimes provide a more personal relationship with customers, or big-name companies who are known for good insurance and better prices.
The top 5 U.S. insurance companies all offer insurance in Missouri. Those companies are:
Missouri Car Insurance Tips and Suggestions
- Always compare your options. Shop around until you find the policy that is the right price with the right coverage from the right company.
- Find a local agent to work with if you don’t want to go through the shopping process alone. They can get you quotes and help make the best decision for your needs.
- Local Missouri auto insurance agents are free to you, so don’t worry about having to pay for their assistance.
- NEVER buy Missouri car insurance based solely on the premium or the coverage without comparing the two.
- Don’t buy Missouri car insurance from a company that you don’t trust or feel comfortable working with. When you need them, they might not be there.
Compare Missouri car insurance quotes from many different companies — enter your zip to start now!