Old Republic Car Insurance Review 
Old Republic car insurance is not available because it does not sell car insurance. Old Republic offers commercial coverage for retirement homes, hospitals, and outpatient centers.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 28, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Auto insurance is not what Old Republic offers; Old Republic offers special insurance to different parts of the industry
- Old Republic provides mainly four types of coverage to four major industrial segments
- Old Republic is also known by the name of Old Republic International Corporation (ORI)
You may be surprised to find that an Old Republic car insurance review results in finding that Old Republic does not offer car insurance.
Old Republic is among the top 50 best insurance companies that specialize in insuring major segments of the industry.
Started in 1923, Old Republic works with over 120 companies to manage all the aspects of their business.
There are four major segments of the industry that Old Republic markets, manages policies for, and provides risk assessment services for:
- Transportation — Trucking, aviation, GAAP coverage, travel insurance, and auto warranty coverage makes up about 36 percent of Old Republic’s policies.
- American Big Business — Risk management, E&O, and D&O makes up about 28 percent of policies.
- American Mid-size Businesses –Contractors, gas and oil, fidelity and surety, and wood products make up another 26 percent of Old Republic’s policies.
- American Housing — Consumer credit indemnity and home warranties make up the remaining nine and a half percent of policies written by Old Republic and their managing companies.
Old Republic is a financially stable company that has had 25 years of consistent dividend growth. The majority of their assets come through:
Old Republic is a publicly held company and is traded under the name Old Republic International Corporation with the NYSE symbol of ORI.
Drivers seeking auto insurance should use an independent car insurance comparison tool to obtain quotes from insurers that can meet their driving needs.
Enter your zip code for fast and free car insurance quotes now!