American States Car Insurance Review 
American States car insurance is a subsidiary of Safeco, licensed to sell insurance in all 50 states. American States operates out of Indianapolis, IN.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 26, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- American States offers a variety of methods to obtain a car insurance policy
- American States is a subsidiary of Safeco Insurance
- American States has a long history of great customer service
American States Car Insurance Company is an underwriting company of Safeco Insurance, a member of Liberty Mutual Group. They are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and are licensed to sell insurance in all 50 states.
Because each state varies in car insurance requirements and each person varies in car insurance needs, there are thousands of American States Insurance agents and brokers throughout the United States to help customers find the right policy.
Use our free tool to compare car insurance quotes in your area today!
About American States Car Insurance
American States offers the following three methods for obtaining a car insurance policy:
- You can contact a local office and work one on one with an insurance agent. This is the best way to get all the information you need, ask questions, and find discounts.
- If you prefer to find a policy online, you can do so through the Safeco website which allows you to enter your information and receive a quote.
- You can also contact the company via phone to receive a quote and have any questions answered.
Safeco Insurance Company has been in existence since 1923 and has a strong history of customer service. As part of the Safeco family of insurance companies, American States Insurance offers the same outstanding customer service.
For personal insurance needs, American States can provide the following policies:
- Auto insurance
- Watercraft insurance
- Classic car insurance
- Recreational vehicle insurance.
Get a quote from American States Insurance Company today to find out if this company can meet your personal car insurance needs.
To compare quotes from many top car insurance companies, just enter your zip below right now!