Endurance Car Insurance Review 
Endurance car insurance is based in Bermuda and offers reinsurance to business customers. Endurance does not sell car insurance. Compare online quotes and save.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 27, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Endurance does not offer car insurance
- They offer insurance to businesses
- Endurance also offers crop insurance
To find and compare rates from many different car insurance companies, just enter your zip code above to find the best car insurance!
What Endurance Offers
Endurance was started less than a decade ago, but because investors had raised and contributed $1.2 billion to start the company, the company started with a firm financial standing. Endurance assets now total $8.19 billion with over 50 percent of assets being liquid.
Endurance offers three main types of insurance to its customers.
- Endurance Risk Solutions – This coverage is for large companies with substantial financial holdings and extensive risk management practices.
- Endurance U.S. Insurance Operations – This coverage is tailored towards middle market accounts in the United States and includes excess casualty, primary casualty, professional lines, property catastrophe, all risk property, sports and leisure, and other specialty options.
- Endurance ARMtech Insurance Services – ARMtech is a subsidiary of Endurance and underwrites crop insurance and agriculture insurance that is sponsored by the United States government.
ARMtech coverage includes Multi-Peril Crop Insurance, Group Risk Plans, and Revenue Insurance Plans for those in the agriculture and farming industry. Included are livestock risk, pasture, rangeland, hay, nursery crop, and catastrophic insurance coverage.
To find and compare rates from many different car insurance companies just enter your zip code above to find the best car insurance!