Fidelity National Financial Car Insurance Review 
Fidelity National Financial car insurance specializes in insurance policies for RVs. Fidelity National Insurance has an "A" financial strength rating from A.M. Best.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 28, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Fidelity National has offices across the country
- Their financial rating is excellent
- They offer a wide range of insurance coverage options, including packages for your RV
It is the only company it its industry that is on the Fortune 500 list of top companies.
This solvent operation has an A for its A.M. Best rating which makes it secure enough to handle your car insurance needs.
Car insurance rates are quoted for your convenience with only your ZIP code here!
What Fidelity National Offers
Whatever your car insurance needs are, there is a Fidelity Insurance Company licensed in your state. The company will even insure your recreational vehicle. Recreational vehicles need specialized coverage with terms that combine a homeowners and car insurance policy.
Recreational vehicles are like actual mobile homes. Unlike those doublewides you find anchored to land, these vehicles accumulate some serious mileage! When you think of a recreational vehicle, your granddad may come to mind. That demographic is changing, however.
RV owners have certain car insurance terms that are important only to this type of vehicle. Some of those terms are:
- Total replacement value – Covers your RV with a replacement RV or the cost of a new one during the first five years of ownership
- Actual cash value – The amount paid to you for your RV if you total it. This amount is equal to fair market value at the time of the accident
- Purchase price guarantee – The promise to pay you the amount you paid for vehicle in lieu of a replacement for a similar RV; Some insurers will limit this guarantee to 10 years
Enter your ZIP code at the bottom of this page for a FREE comparison of car insurance quotes!