GuideOne Car Insurance Review 
GuideOne car insurance is over 60 years old and specializes in covering church workers and non-profit volunteers. AM Best gave GuideOne an A rating for excellent financial strength.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 28, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- GuideOne offers several insurance packages for private institutions
- They offer specialized auto insurance for church workers and volunteers and nonprofit volunteers
- Their financial rating is excellent
This review reveals that GuideOne Insurance has over 60 years of experience in providing specialty insurance policies to niche markets.
Not only does GuideOne Insurance offer unique types of car, home, personal excess liability, renters, and condominium insurance, but they are also a leading insurer for churches, private schools and colleges, senior living communities, and home care providers.
In 1962, GuideOne Insurance became the first insurers to offer a multi-peril package insurance policy for churches.
Since then, GuideOne has become the leading church insurer in the United States and currently is responsible for over 49,000 church policyholders.
What GuideOne Offers
GuideOne offers churches many insurance policy options that include:
- employee benefits
- worker’s compensation
- commercial coverage
- property coverage that covers everything from stained glass windows and equipment breakdown to the pastor’s personal property.
GuideOne Insurance currently offers personal car insurance in eighteen states. They offer three types of unique car insurance:
- Responsible Choice – This policy is offered to individuals who pledge not to drink and drive. Responsible Choice also offers coverage for liability, income protection, medical, uninsured and underinsured drivers, collision, and physical damage caused by flood, hail, storms, fire, theft, and vandalism.
- FaithGuard – This is an endorsement for persons driving for church activities. FaithGuard is a hybrid created from GuideOne Insurance’s expertise in personal and church insurance coverage.
- MyCause Auto – This is an endorsement for volunteers and people supporting nonprofits.
These special types of coverage include waiving the deductible if the policyholder is in an accident going directly to or from any type of church or worship activity.
They also double medical limits for policyholders injured in an accident while transporting a non-family member to or from a church.
Besides the positives of the special policies designed for church and nonprofit workers, another positive of this company is their financial rating. A.M. Best has given them an A (excellent) rating.
To see how GuideOne Insurance rates compare to other car insurance quotes from providers in your area. Just use our free online tool today. Enter your ZIP code below to get started!