Selective Insurance Company of America Car Insurance Review 
Selective car insurance is available through its subsidiaries in 22 states. Selective Insurance Company of America has an A+ financial rating from AM Best.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 27, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Selective Insurance is affiliated with several Selective Auto Insurance Companies
- Business owners are able to purchase several products from Selective Insurance
- With Selective car insurance, you may qualify for discounts
This Selective Insurance Company of America car insurance review looks at the core group the insurer is affiliated with. It is affiliated with several Selective Auto Insurance Companies including New Jersey, New England, New York, South Carolina, and the Southeast.
They are also affiliated with Selective Way Insurance Company. A property and casualty holding company, Selective Insurance Group has an A+ rating with A.M. Best Company. With over 950 independent agents, Selective Insurance Company is available in 22 states.
Enter your zip for free car insurance rates comparison now!
What Does Selective Insurance Provide?
Business owners are able to purchase several insurance products from Selective Insurance Company of America.
Through Selective, the following business products are available:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) – combination coverage
- Business Income and Extra Expense – severe damage requiring temporary or permanent closings
- Crime/Fidelity – stolen assets
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – employee-initiated lawsuits
- General Liability – numerous types of accidents
- Inland Marine – various property coverage
- Property Insurance – building and its contents coverage
- Surety Bonds – commercial obligations
- Umbrella Liability Insurance – extra liability coverage
- Workers Compensation – on-the-job injuries
Additionally, commercial auto insurance is available. Business owners can get liability insurance for their business cars or trucks, as well as total loss coverage.
For personal insurance, you can buy insurance to cover your auto, home, apartment, condominium, or rental property. Flood insurance and umbrella policies are also available through Selective Insurance Company of America.
With Selective car insurance, you can receive discounts if you have your homeowners insurance policy with them as well. Good student discounts are also available for young drivers.
You may qualify for additional savings by successfully completing a defensive driving course, paying your bill in a timely manner, and having certain safety and security features installed on your car.
Enter your zip for free car insurance rates now!