Triumphe Car Insurance Review 
Triumphe car insurance is part of the American Financial Group and sells insurance policies through an independent broker and agent network. Compare online quotes now by entering your ZIP code below.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jan 30, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Triumphe Casualty Company is owned by American Financial Group
- American Financial Group offers liability, inland and ocean vessel, crop, and workers compensation insurance policies
- Triumphe helps businesses provide property & casualty insurance coverage to individuals and other businesses
Triumphe markets and sells property & casualty insurance policies via an independent broker and agent network.
Compare your existing car insurance rates online and get fast, no-obligation car insurance quotes now by entering your ZIP code into the FREE search tool below!
About Triumphe Insurance and AFG
Triumphe offers the following insurance options:
- Personal and commercial car insurance
- Specialty financial coverage (risk management as well as fidelity and surety)
- Specialty casualty (general liabilities, professional, and excess and surplus)
- Individually customized insurance programs for commercial customers
In 2008, parent American Financial Group acquired two-thirds of Lloyds of London affiliate Marketform Group at about $75 million.
AFG bought Louisiana-headquartered Strategic Comp Holdings, a workers comp underwriter, the same year. The company seeks continued profitability for shareholders.
In 2010, the company generated $4.5 billion in sales and reported a 4.08 percent year-to-year sales growth.
According to Dun & Bradstreet, AFG has a total market value of approximately $3.77 billion.
There’s never been a better time to check your Triumphe car insurance rates.
Just enter your ZIP code into our FREE online tool to get competitive car insurance quotes from other car insurance companies now!